- Comments: 0
- 13 July 2015 00:00
- in Community
- Visits: 828
- Last Modified: 13 July 2015 08:01
The 15th British Heart Foundation National Centre annual conference will be held in partnership with the National Centre for Sport and Exercise Medicine England.
This conference will explore the current and potential role of physical activity in the prevention and management of long term conditions.
This conference will provide you with the opportunity to:
• examine the current and emerging evidence on the role physical activity plays in disease prevention and long term condition management
• consider current commissioning priorities for the prevention and management of long term conditions and discuss where physical activity can help achieve these
• discuss the opportunities, realities and practical ideas for integrating physical activity into primary and secondary care
• unpick what the evidence says about how to design effective physical activity behaviour change interventions
• join in the debate about genetics, physical activity, sedentary behaviour and tailoring physical activity prescriptions for people with long term conditions
• network with a range of professionals from across academia, primary and secondary care, public health, health and social care, and the voluntary and leisure sector.
Exhibition and advertising opportunities are available - Click here to find out more.
Call for Abstracts now live – visit the website here to find out more.
Join in the conversation on Twitter #JGMconf
Book your place today by phone 01245 328777 or at www.iexevents.co.uk/bhfnc2015